In the Community
Athens is more than a “market” for us.
Athens is our home. Managing Attorney Ross Massey was born and raised in Athens, and many of our teammates are from Athens and the surrounding area. It’s important to us not only to provide great service to our clients but to also improve the lives of our community.
We’ve participated in a variety of community events, but as a firm, our main passion is supporting our local public schools. You’ll find that we don’t only “put our money where our mouth is” but we’re actively out in the community putting in time to do our part. You’ll find us at festivals and community events, on ballfields, and at our schools talking about the importance of a good public education and knowing legal rights.
If you see our tent popped up anywhere around town, please be sure to stop by! We love making connections with others who love and support our community.
Here are highlights of some of the organizations and projects we’ve supported in the past.
- Clarke Central High School (Mock Trial Coach and Athletics sponsor)
- Cedar Schools High School (FBLA Presenter)
- Family Connections – Communities in Schools
- Community & Youth Development Organization
- Envision Athens
- Books for Keeps
- The Marquez Williams Football Camp
- Historic Athens Porchfest
- Western Circuit Bar Association Free Legal Clinic